lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

Visit to the Finnish Embassy

Embajada 028

Markku Keinänen, Ambassador of Finland in Spain, received Suvi Mikkonen, Athlete of the Finnish Taekwondo Olympic Team.

Embajada 026

On Monday, the 12th of March at 13:00, Suvi Mikkonen, member of the Finnish Olympic Team and Jesus Ramal, Olympic Coach were received by Markku Keinänen in the Finnish Embassy on Castellana street number 15.

 


The ambassador was very interested in the great results I achieved in the Preolympics for the London Olympic Games. We talked about different subjects, such as; my trainings, my goals for the Olympics, what kind of financial support do I receive, the possibility of getting a some Finnish company in Spain to sponsor me etc. The ambassador wished me lots of luck on this adventure and told me to keep him up to date on my results in the competitions I participate in to prepare for the Olympic Games 2012.

Embajada 029  Embajada 031

After the meeting with Markku, I was interviewed by Taneli for their web page and presented to Eva Hannikainen, aggregate of press and culture of the embassy.

www.finlandia.es

www.formin.fi